Written for 50+ Daytime League curlers, but (mostly) relevant to any curling member at SACC....
If you haven’t yet looked, all the teams and draws for the 50+ Daytime Leagues are posted at this website.
-- This is accessible 24/7 without having to call anyone to ask questions!
Each time you login, you will see a webpage that shows ‘Your Next Games’ and “CLUB & MEMBER NEWS” from Nicole
MOUSE OVER the Member’s Home menu across the top to see a full list of Member Only options:
Teams Schedules Standings - This is where you will find a listing of all leagues at the St. Albert Curling Club. Find your league in the list and you have the following options:
- Info - this is a webpage that contains contact phone numbers for key Executive members, as well as SPARE COORDINATORS
- Teams - all your teams and your team-mates with option to email directly from the webpage
- Schedules - these are the DRAWS - listed by day showing your Skip’s name and Opposition Skip…..(can tell if you are Home or Away & # of your ice sheet)
- Please disregard the last 2 games on the draw (in Dec.) These will be our playoff dates so the matchups will be adjusted after the results of the 8th game are posted.
- Standings - this is where you will see points standings once the season begins. (W=5 T=3 L=1)
My Sparing Availability - Simply toggle on the leagues / times when you would like to spare, and toggle off when you are no longer available. Our Spare Coordinators are already in need of spares! PLEASE go ASAP to turn on the leagues you can spare!
Take some time to expolore the other Member options... If you haven't already signed up for the Second Half, you can do that by clicking on "Membership & League Registration"