St Albert Curling Club would like to thank the follow governing bodies for their financial support. These contributions were essential for the success of our project
Government of Alberta – Community Facilities Enhancements Program (CFEP Small) Total Contribution - $80, 000.00
City of St Albert “Alberta’s Botanical City” – Total Contribution - $90,789
Key outcomes from this project:
- Supply sufficient hot and cold water with drainage to west side of building for install of a Permanent Safety Shower/Eyewash Station.
- Relocate electrical to move Machine Room walls to encompass condenser water tank and construct a vestibule.
- Completion of 1 hour fire rating seal in machine room
- Upgrade exterior Condenser Stand.
- Install audible/visual ammonia alarms, wind sock, oil pot on Chiller, new panic hardware for doors, continuous ventilation fan and emergency fan.
- Replace Pressure Safety Valves and Relief Stacks